Digital Summit 1
Digital Summit 1 Badge Requirements:
- Register for the Digital Summit following the directions below
- Between December 14 and January 8 complete three hours worth of PD sessions.
- There’s a form to fill out after each presentation, and you’ll get an automatic PD certificate emailed to you.
- Upload your Digital Summit PD certificates (3 hours worth) to the Digital Summit 1 submission page on Game on Bucks
Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit.
There are nine video presentations from awesome presenters on topics related to tech and solid teaching and learning. Including previous years’ sessions, you’ll have access to more than 60 video presentations!
Get registered for free at: DitchSummit.com.
HOW IT WORKS: New presentations are released every day from Dec. 14-22. They remain available until Jan. 8 so you can re-watch or catch up on any you’ve missed. They’re pre-recorded, so you can watch them whenever you want until Jan. 8. After that, the summit ends and the videos are unavailable to watch anymore.
FREE PD HOURS: You can get FREE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS for watching the videos. There’s a form to fill out after each presentation, and you’ll get an automatic PD certificate emailed to you.
Sign up for the digital summit at DitchSummit.com.
This year’s new speakers include:
- Dr. Lindsay Portnoy, cognitive scientist, professor, and parent
- Knikole Taylor, educator, lead learner, and Google Certified Innovator
- Dee Lanier, educational technologist, equity enthusiast, and Solve in Time Creator
- Dr. Desiree Alexander, education consultant, presenter, and speaker
- Esther Park, high school ESL / ELA teacher
- Maria Arfanakis (Galanis), innovation curriculum specialist, Google Certified Trainer
- Paula Martínez, designer and slide template creator, Slides Mania
- Nyree Clark, curriculum program specialist, culturally responsive teaching advocate
- Matt Miller, author of 5 books, Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit host