Below are the skills needed to complete the Branching Out Challenge. Please review the skills and complete those you have not yet done this school year. There are also a few specific requirements for your badge submission outlined in step 4.
1. Create a student group based on a common goal in Branching Minds
2. Add an intervention strategy to use with the students in that group.
3. Keep track of student progress on that goal with that intervention. (progress monitoring)
4. In your Submission, reflect on:
- Why you grouped those students together
- What data informed your decision to group the students together
- Why you chose that intervention strategy
- How did the intervention strategy impact student achievement?